Feb 16, 2013

Finished - On its way to Quiltcon

"When Life Throws You A Curved Ball" is finished and on its way to Quiltcon along with"Over The Horizon", they are to be on display in the Simplicity Booth and "Scrambled - Dear Stella" "Dear Stella - Scrambled" has already arrived. Oh how I wish I was going too!


I did dense wriggly lines in a variegated Aurifil thread and am very happy with the result. Post washing - it looks and feels even better!

 
A close up of the quilting on the back...
 

And the full back.

I applied the label and hanging sleeve after it was washed in a mad rush to get it out the door in time to meet shipping deadlines.

Today - I'm working on my little gal's quilt... making nice progress... but skiing this afternoon will stall that.



Happy Quilting...



2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I will look for your quilts at QuiltCon. The quilting is divine. :-)

    How did you get so lucky to get your quilts displayed in the vendor booth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply love this. WOW it beautifully well balanced and nice.
    http://openbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete