Dec 5, 2012

Zipping MAD

In the last 2 days I have bought 33 zippers!!!!!!!!!!! I would have bought more if the zips by the yard were white and not cream!

Am I Zipping Mad?

No need to answer that question....

Christmas gift projects are still my focus.

I found this cool Tutorial yesterday. So I made some - not all finished yet. Some hand sewing still to do.

Aren't they the cutest little things.

The tutorial said to hand sew the ribbons to the zippers - Declaration - I don't hand sew anything I don't need too. The only parts I did by hand on the pink one was the ends of the pouch - you can see that I haven't yet done the had sewing on the other two pictured.

And so I will sew on....

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! The ribbon adds a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave one of these to a little friend yesterday. It was her birthday - she loved it.

    ReplyDelete