Dec 20, 2012

WIP and Some Finishes

Scurry - only a few days left!

Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for Work In Progress Wednesday!

Grab a button

Linking up with Allison at Patchwork Dream for Deck the Halls Homemade!

Dreaming in Patchwork


Working on these two for the Teachers involved with the French Immersion Program! What a fantastic job they do!


Work has stalled on this... I had hoped that this would be finished for Christmas but - not enough thread to finish and no chance to get some before then. I'm not sure that I am in love with the quilting.


Finished these too Jewelry Rolls for dear friends we now call our US Family...


Finished some Aussie Christmas Bunting... that is real Holly above the bunting. My Dear Man spied it at Trader Joe's. I have never had or seen the real deal! Being from Australia it has always been fake!



Love these Koalas!

I may not get back here before Christmas - have a wonderful time with family and friends. Stay safe.... Merry Christmas!

1 comment: