Dec 12, 2012

OS Christmas Gifts Made and Posted!

I'm a happy camper today - I finished my last gift that needs to go to Australia and I posted all 5 parcles.

There are some little people getting some of these...


My Mum is getting this jewlery roll...

 
 
Sister's and SIL's are getting these jewlery rolls...
 
I used my Aurifil Wool thread to quilt the Jewelry Roll above.
I love the shadows from my pins in this photo.
That it 24 of my 30 odd zips used...
 
My Dear Pen Pal is getting this... Linking up with Tuesday At The Table with this Christmas mat...
 
These are my first ever quilted pillows, I made them 2 years ago... They got pulled out of the cupboard since it's snowing outside...
 
 
 
Now - sewing for my local family and friends...
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Great projects! And thanks for linking up your Christmas mat - very sweet!

    ReplyDelete