Nov 8, 2012

My Quilt At Fall Market!

I did a little dance when I saw this post by Kati, From The Blue Chair and this post by Vivika Hansen DeNegre of Quilting Daily.
That is my EZ Dresden Quilt Challenge Quilt - the Grand Prize Winner!

 
My prizes arrived in the mail last week - very excited about this bunch of goodies - along with the Singer Confidence Quilter Sewing Machine which was also a part of the first prize. A huge thank you to the sponsors of the EZ Dresden Challenge.
 
 
The lovely Traditional Dresden quilt in the centre of the photo is made by Darlene Zimmerman.

Don't I feel lucky!

Check out the other entrants, if you haven't already - there are some awesome quilts in the different categories.
Innovative-designs
Traditional-designs
Mini-quilts




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Jenny !! This is wonderful! I am so happy for you, your quilt is fabulous, a great artwork.
    Congratulations also to all participants,your quilts are amazing and so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete