Nov 28, 2012

A Frog to Tea?

Anyone want a Frog to Tea?

I have an image of my little gal (2 at the time) in her Green Frog Print Onesie, with her Pink Tulle Tu-Tu and her Tiara!  I think of it as the result of "When the Princess kissed the Toad".

With this for inspiration for my photo shoot... I added L's Fairy Tea Set


Well perhaps... no frog - but Tea for Two!


I need to quilt these place mats - but I'm not yet sure how! I have a lovely green embroidery thread to use...


And for the Back...
 
I cheated for the stitching on of the centre disk for the back - I used a hem stitch on my machine rather than doing it by hand.
 

I started these months ago, when I first got my Dresden Template. It's time to finish them...

Linking up with A Quilter's Table for Tuesday at the Table!

1 comment: